Sunday, July 12, 2009

Entrepreneurship - The Journey from the Idea of one, to becoming the action of all

I have been associated with this website right from its scratch in a small supportive way, and feel proud to see it grow and multiply in such little time. The owner, Shradha Sharma, has become a dear friend in no time at all. Shradha, you are doing an amazing job by connecting entrepreneurs, and helping individuals take the road less taken which only is dreamt more. Way to Go!

All those who are entrepreneurs, and want to grow their business, get in touch with Shradha... and all individuals contemplating to start something soon, share yourstory with her, to make it real and rocking!

Sidharth Mehta,
Dubai, UAE

Video Attached - Yourstory.in

No comments:

Post a Comment

Was the above post useful or a truck load of crap? Do post in your comments here.... :)

Share This

Share |

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright Sidharth Mehta (This work by Sidharth is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License)

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal blog. The opinions expressed here are my own and not of my employer, or those who have a link to this blog, or of my mom, dad, brother, uncle, aunt, grandparents, and any other blood relations. Also, since I am a normal human being, having an open mind, my opinions and thoughts change time to time. The intent of this blog is to provide a temporary snapshot and overview of various thoughts running around in my brain, and therefore a lot of written stuff on the blog which is of a past date or time, may not be the same, or even similar to what I might think today or at present.

You are free to challenge or disagree with me, or tell me I’m completely insane, by posting on the comments section of each blog entry, but I, and only I, keep the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever. The reason for deletion,if done so, shall be posted on the comments section where the comment was posted originally.

This blog might also knowingly or unknowingly link to content that could be obscene, useless, useful, hate-filled, scary, wonderful, harmful, bad, good, etc. In no way, Sidharth Mehta or his blog condemn, is responsible, or endorses such content.