Monday, August 31, 2009

18th January - Weirdest Date Ever!!!



Disclaimer- If you were born on 18th January - You might find this post offensive! And if you were not born on 18th January - You would find this post crazy, nonsensical, and may be a little funny too.
----

To begin with - this post is a spin-off from a conversation between me and a dear friend of mine, Chameli (name changed to protect identity!!! ;) she would kill me for this for sure!!)

18th January is my birthdate, and as per my dear friend, it is a weird date! Well, the conversation between me and her, demanded a blog post, because I loved the way and the confidence with which I was made to believe that whatever reasons are stated below are true and that 18th January is the weirdest date ever! With the sheer ease and in a way of tranquility, which had no doubt in her mind regarding 18th Jan being the weirdest date, I am posting these superb reasons in honor of my friend and her clear-cut rapidfire thought process! :)

  • Reason 1 - It is not a birthday type date!!!!
  • Reason 2 - Not many people are born in January!!!!
  • Reason 3 - January, being the 1st month of the year, no one takes birth soo sooooon!!! [the best, I thought]
  • Reason 4 - When people like Sidharth Mehta take birth on such a date, it has to be weird for sure!!! [ I agree, this reason does have some weightage!! ;) ]
All said and done, I, now after the above great insights provided to me, do agree that 18th January is the weirdest date ever. ;)

Oh, by the way, the following weirdo's were also born on 18th January amongst others ;) :
- Oliver Hardy (laurel & hardy)
- Kevin Costner
- Vinod Kambli

----
Sidharth Mehta
[ With great inputs from 'Chameli' :) ]
in New Delhi, India
-----
Key Tags - Weirdest Date Ever, Sidharth Mehta, Fun, Just Like That, Friendship

No comments:

Post a Comment

Was the above post useful or a truck load of crap? Do post in your comments here.... :)

Share This

Share |

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright Sidharth Mehta (This work by Sidharth is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License)

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal blog. The opinions expressed here are my own and not of my employer, or those who have a link to this blog, or of my mom, dad, brother, uncle, aunt, grandparents, and any other blood relations. Also, since I am a normal human being, having an open mind, my opinions and thoughts change time to time. The intent of this blog is to provide a temporary snapshot and overview of various thoughts running around in my brain, and therefore a lot of written stuff on the blog which is of a past date or time, may not be the same, or even similar to what I might think today or at present.

You are free to challenge or disagree with me, or tell me I’m completely insane, by posting on the comments section of each blog entry, but I, and only I, keep the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever. The reason for deletion,if done so, shall be posted on the comments section where the comment was posted originally.

This blog might also knowingly or unknowingly link to content that could be obscene, useless, useful, hate-filled, scary, wonderful, harmful, bad, good, etc. In no way, Sidharth Mehta or his blog condemn, is responsible, or endorses such content.